balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
as i already mentioned before, i will no longger use FB and my little blog, is not a real decision actually. yesterday, after i read something that related to the day world comes to the and, i was totally changed my mind. i know that many people are really love to read my blog, but i am very sorry and i already deleted my 134 posts. sincerely, now i felt so sad and dissappointed for doing that. but, thinking of a much more better future, i think, i should do it. and i already did it. to my friends and bloggers, thanks for being such a good-fan to my blog. insyaAllah, i will update my blog, but maybe in different way from before. thank you and i end this post with Assalamualaikum. :) have a nice day.