balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Friday, May 13, 2011

141 : another person in my heart


last week was really great. our school had an open day and i did not really enjoy the day due to my tiredness. a day before the event, i went sleep at 4 a.m. and how can i manage to wake up at 8 a.m. in the morning.? tell me how. but i still had to. i went to surau in the evening to perform my Zuhur and spent my precious time there by sleeping. i really enjoyed the photography session with my beloved dormmates and ex-dormmate, Kiera. a few days before we had our open day, we had netball and futsal interdorm. BUT, we did not managed to get a place. eventhough all these things were really tiring, but at least i had the chance to spend my time with them and know them better.

to: DINI, SYU, SYIQIN, LANA, ATIKAH, PIEKA, NANI, AFRINA, AINA, HANIS, ALIAA, REEN, IEDA, NADH and KIERA, DAYAH. thanks for support me all this while. i love you all guys no matter what happen. :)

lots of love, ning balqis