balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Saturday, April 28, 2012

174 : i am CLEVER-less.

  i rushed to my sisters and hugged them tightly as i burst into tears. everything happened so fast, which i couldn't make my mind towards right things. i am completely shocked and speechless. i do appreciate my family so much as they are always there for me. tak sangka aku bodoh rupanya. no, you are not! you are just clever-less. dan akhirnya, mata aku berjaya kau bengkakkan. STOP .

 okey fine, i have to cope myself with these kind of pressure. so, what to do, my hearbeat beats wrongly at this moment. a pounded heart, we call this.

 FOCUS balqis! exams is around the corner. see, i can't even type correctly like i used too. haha, funny right? well, i just proceed to my latest news , okey? here, i would like to highlight these people Madam Normala , Madam Lee , Madam Harison and Madam Hanim whome i do really love and appreciate so much. i felt honoured that i was selected to be in STTJ group debater. on April 19th, we went against 'sekolah-sekolah teknik' for 'Kejohanan Antara Teknik' . my group debater fight for the name of Negeri Sembilan/Melaka . and i am so proud that we managed to be the second runner up .

Alhamdulillah, all the efforts wothwhile and meaningful to us. :)

 malas, Assalamualaikum.