balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Saturday, March 19, 2011

137 : freakin saturday. :)


in front of Andalusia travel company, tempat my mum kursus.

teddy B, domokun and lucky blue (barang2 gantung kat handphone Mr. AH :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
today, my mum had her kursus umrah somewhere in kuala lumpur. so, we took her up there and ayah brought us around the city and finally we stopped at central market, one of the places that i love to go. we had our lunch there and after that i survey some items there. the bags are really cute and i can even found maika etnik bag there. and i bought this thing for myself as our 8 month anniversary is today. actually, qis lupa nak buat lagi satu. haha. by the way, thank you Mr. AH :) i will love you more and more. :) and tak lupa jugak, i love my mum, my dad and my siblings. :)



me and you, okey? fullstop! :)