balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

167 : country homes, i'm back!

i supposed update my blog on the first day i arrived Rawang. but what to do? i've been really busy with family and school matters. i do mean it. so, i will just upload the photos, okey? oh ya, i just want to say this to my both parents, thank you for such awesome holiday :*

my father and sisters <3

my closest sistah. love you lahh <3

people at the back are busy watching the dragon dance..


donashi big apple. very cute, right? :)

some people told me that my teeth is like rabbit's teeth. so, ignore them. haha.

i went to my father's office and i found my own art plastered on the wall <3 .

along and angah bought this for me. thank you <3

after the whole day of walking. penat wehh.