balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Monday, December 31, 2012

195 : psssst.

my phone was flooded with messages from BAC and so on. while MSU invited me for education experience tour this January 3rd. but i don't know whether i should attend it or not. since i have nothing to do at home, i keep on thinking of which course i should take. from architecture, i changed it to TESL and after that business management. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 24th, here we came to Melaka.
in my view generally, Melaka is another captivating city apart of Rawang, my current habitat. i could see the evolution of art and architecture by observing the various elements that transformed-from ancient art and architecture to modern art and current architectural designs. honestly, i was amazed by the splendour and magnificence of its building and their rich history. :D 

it was a kind of family gathering after for such a long time we did not gather. it was a pleasant to meet again my cousins and all . 

notes, with all red roses in my arms and loves from the bottom of my heart, i would like to wish Happy Birthday to my lovely grandmother, Opah Zawiyah. and also to both my little brothers, Muhammad and Muzammil. and for the future, my jannah, Mohd Wazir :) may Allah bless you and i hope all of you live to the fullest. Amin. :*
pictures in Malacca ;

AH said ; there's nothing wrong of being fat like Balqis. haha.



we were awestruck by Muhammad's jokes.


we are only half of Opah's grandchildren.

Opah and WazirLeza's little girls :)

isn't it cute? haha.

with my eldest sister, Yong Sofea :)

but still, i am taller and cuter than her. :P

Abdul Hadi, my cousin. we used to do things together during our childhood. :) 

Hazirah Wazir, my little lullaby. :)



tadaaa ! the first cake for Opah Zawiyah. happy birthday, my beloved nenek. 

tadaaa ! this one is muhammad's cake. 


the family members were getting excited to start singing.



26th December, happy birthday Muhammad Wazir . may Allah bless you .

someone was awoken from sleeping, i guess.


Opah, a very soft-hearted person. she is easily touched. ILY :')

we can't deny how strong our love towards our mum. it is definitely inseparable .

______________________________________________________________________________

yeaahhh, for three days in a row, i felt glad to meet AH. eventhough it was just a visit, but that made me felt a bit relieved. i hope he will do fine in his days. and to all my friends no matter where you are, i hope you will always in pink of health. do IM me, i'm waiting for you !


love, BALQIS WAZIR