balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Thursday, August 28, 2014

صلى الله لنا

صلى الله لنا means may Allah bless us.

Assalamualaikum w.b.h.

The new phase of my life is about to be entered in couples of days more. And to be honest, I’m not physically and mentally prepared like I used to. You know what I mean right. To pursue degree in architecture for me is not going to be easy especially to be in this field where I have to accept the fact that we have to sleep late, more competitions ahead, time limitations, gives full commitment and so on. But thinking about how deep my passion in this, Inshaalaah He will make this thing paid off. For me the fees are quite expensive compared to the last time during my foundation and I’ve been suddenly afraid of so many things for my future and for so many times i've been questioning 
" Will I be able to apply for loan and pay it back? "   
" Am I choosing the right course? "  
 " Will I manage to complete my study? " .
I just don't know, but I'll try my very best.

And the best answer I can take and try to digest, comes from my lescturer, Mdm. Rabeah, when she used to remind me the same thing “ niatkan sahaja belajar kerana Allah. Belajarlah bersungguh-sungguh dan jangan hampakan ibu dan ayah awak. “

These pictures will explain my whole third semester of foundation studies :







Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for such a beautiful foundation journey.