balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Thursday, December 29, 2011

164 : i had fun today!

"Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem 
to crack. 
Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces."

“You're my sweetheart to the max. I love you like Crispy
Critters.”- Wesley Willis 
 
"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" -Barack Obama
"I guess I don't so much mind being old, as I mind being fat and old."
"It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings." -Kurt Cobain
"That awkward moment when you chew on someone
 else's pen."

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out" -Walter Winchell

after a great shopping with them. :)

“Friendship often ends in love; but love in
 friendship - never.” - Charles Caleb Colton

# i am still learning. i did try my best to enhance my english. nu's english inspired me a lot. :)