balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Saturday, August 18, 2012

187 : Iftar Ramadhan

Assalamualakikum people,
as time passed by, it is hard for me to believe that we are already at the end of Ramadhan. it was a sad thing, but i believed all of us did the best for ourselves along this full of barakah month, right? well, i had iftar with both my classmates and dormmates. it was a lovely and i'm sure an unforgettable moment too , as this will be our final year here. i will miss Seremban. i will miss Tuanku Jaafar Technical Institution. i will miss Civil One 2011/2012 and i will miss FOURIANS the most. :')

Forever Civil One . i love all of you, i swear! :*
Amirrul Hafiz , my very best friend . and don't forget Syakirah Hanafi. :*
super awesome boys. hilarious yet intelligent .
Puan Norshela Rosli . one of the most teacher i would never ever forget. :')


the mug, untunglah siapa dapat. hehe :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Fourians,
When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.
You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.
We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!
I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.
Balqis Wazir


the most precious friends i had :')
as a KD, i will always give support to all of you :)

flying with love to atika, aina, syiqin, kiera, dayah, anis, nadhrah, ieda, lana, reen, syu, nani, nik, nasha, mia, berg and yohana :)