balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Sunday, September 16, 2012

189 : 48 days hot to go.

Assalamualaikum people.

wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen. as i started the day with bismillah, i could feel time passed by so fast. life had been treating me so good these days. Alhamdulillah. but i had to accept the fact that SPM is around the corner, which is i had to push myself harder. but one thing i realize, these are just words that came out from my mouth , with no action. pity me. i woke up this morning by answering a phone call from my mother. the laziness in myself is much more thicker than before. 2 days before , someone merisik my cousin at putrajaya and yesterday i spent my day with family and friends. that morning, i felt extremely happy to spend the day with my family. i cleaned up the pond and cleared all the dried leaves. my home looked so much better now. i rather feel tired so that i could see Ayah happy. :) i met moronss yesterday, and guess what? i feel like screaming. it was so unbelieveable to gather again after we had been transferred to different schools and so hard to meet. but, this time, it really works. happy :)

1 more paper tomorrow and i am a bit prepared actually. hehe. well, today i am going back by myself starting from KTM tasik selatan. that would be fine, i am fine with that. Ayah and ibu worries a lot, but i keep them calm because i am all grown up daughter. tehee. being at home for few days was awesome and much more appreciated. i don't know why, but i keep thinking of what Madam Normala had always advicing us about life. her presence at school gives me thousands of information about lifes that i had not know before this. insyaallah madam, one day i will make you proud and with Allah's permission , we will recompense what you had done. :D