balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Sunday, February 24, 2013

214 : close your eyes :*


Assalamualaikum,
i don't know why on earth i still unable to get myself sleeping. masalah ni. haha. i'm tired again today. and tomorrow i'm going to have another morning shift. oh man, i need more spaces and rest.

for the last 2 night, my little brother accompanied me. and it's quite good feeling to have this little boy putting me in blanket before i went to sleep. there's a night when he saw me crying, he came to me and wipe my tears, then he went back to sleep. isn't that sweet? :')

Alhamdulillah, with all the people around me. no matter they're Indian, Chinese or Malay, they always keep me comfortable and always give advices and support me. that's make me stronger. Ayah and Ibu, i want to thank you for being there for me, listen to all my problems and still care about myself eventhough a lot of bad things i did to you. may Allah bless us. :')