balqis binti mohd wazir , IIUM , bachelor of science (architectural studies) honour .

Saturday, June 1, 2013

227 : welcome home.

 Assalamualaikum,
first of all, i'm not feeling well. like seriously! cause i keep on sneezing eventhough i know sneezing is good. tapi tiba-tiba tangan rasa gatal pulak nak menaip.

akhirnya aku berjaya bukak blog yang dah bersawang ni. scrolling down and read through all my past post, i think i had move on eventhough it took ages. come on, 3 months to forget wasn't that easy. but as a human and Muslim especially, i have faith in Allah and myself that i can do it. yelah, jangan bermain dengan api. kerana tatkala ia mula membara, sukar untuk dipadam. now i observed everything and eventually get to know the real situation. so, no regret .

so , happy June dear people.

soon i'll be leaving and heading off to petaling jaya. which is in UIAM. alhamdulillah such a great news to me that i've been offered there with the course that i wanted badly. but in real life, sometimes we achieve what we want. but sometimes, we dont. i believe Allah planned these so that we realise we have our own ups and down. Halif told me once, in whatever i pursue in, i have to try my best. inshaallah :) instead of going to uitm, he chose to be in johor as foundation student. so all the best to you.

my holiday was awesome and i realised it will end very soon. so have fun with these pictures. let them tell you my stories, i'm tired of typing.


sleepover with dormmates . 
atiqahmahizan, all the way from Seremban just to meet me.
Damia . ohh i love this beautiful baby. :*
they drive me crazy . love them!
my workmate.
with the sistersss.
happy 18th hana. 10th may, save the date :)
liyana natasha, the sun to my shine.
baked these for 3 times in a week.
sleepover again. 
family encik wazir. seriously i miss mom and dad.
most annoying man and i get jealous. he'll be flying to Japan.
the other 3 sisters. being there everytime i need them.
furlough at Pangkor Island. such beautiful view i cant resist
little brother loves to selfy with me.
welcome to my village !
falling in love with muzzammil.
something to reminisce before she leaved.
31st May, the night which everyone make her surprised. happy in advance birthday sayang!